måndag 26 januari 2009

Speaking of roses

I wasn't too fond of The Ann Demeulmeester a/w 09, att all!...To me it looks like Some sort of New york rock style, maybe it was the slim silhouette...? And the, "I look like im going to go ride with my horse look", is way to "vintagey" for my taste..

Well anyhow wasn't too fond of it, but here are som pieces i liked:



I absolutely loooove this Rose-jacket!



And since im so desperate of looking like an english rose, Im very happy to anounce that i ordered these Ann Demeulmeester floral pants at the Browns sale today!


I have been lusting for theese a loong long time!
Maybe i'll post a pic of me playing in them when they arrive!


2 kommentarer:

Sanna Samuelsson sa...

du ÄR en engelsk ros. Älskar att du köpt dem- bästa byxorna- ingen annan skulle våga. PUSS

PER sa...

Åh du är väl för rar! Den 14 får du kanske se dem live, om vi inte ses innan dess?